Website Assemblix LLC
Assemblix LLC is now hiring immediate positions. Interview today and start tomorrow. We have full-time long term contract positions for hire!
We offer the following benefits: Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Short Term, Life insurance, and 401K after 90 days.
General Purpose: Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials around the warehouse and storage yard. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
– Preform routine inspections of forklift and other material moving equipment by and documenting safety or mechanical problems.
– Always stay aware of pedestrians and other vehicles and signal directions or warnings to them by using the horn.
– Identifying objects, actions, and events that could hazardous in the warehouse.
– Operate forklift to handling and moving objects.
– Move controls to drive electric-powered forklift to transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
– Move levers and controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts, lift beams, and swivel-hooks, hoists, and elevating platforms, to load, unload, transport, and stack material.
– Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, platforms, cars, or lifting devices.
– Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates.
– Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
– Operating vehicles, mechanized devices, or equipment.
– Documenting/ Recording information for incoming and outgoing loads.
– Use forklift to move or fit heavy objects.
– Load, Unload, or stack containers, materials, or products in a safe manner.
– Operate packaging or banding machine or equipment.
– Use weighing or measuring devices always verifying and double checking work product.
– Use appropriate safety equipment at all times.
– Keeping area clean by sweeping 10 minutes before break and before end of shift.
– Report any ideas for efficiency and continuous improvement to supervisors.
– Preform tasks while putting safety first.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org